|Access Times & Deadlines|
|Move In||All Exhibitors||Tuesday||February 12||4:00 pm||8:00 pm|
|All Exhibitors||Wednesday||February 13||7:00 am||8:00 pm|
(Visitor Open Hours)
|Thursday||February 14||9:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Friday||February 15||9:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Saturday||February 16||9:30 am||4:00 pm|
(Exhibitor Access Hours)
|Thursday||February 14||7:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||February 15||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||February 16||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Move Out||All Exhibitors||Saturday||February 16||4:00 pm||10:00 pm|
- All Exhibitors must be completed set up by 8:00pm, Wednesday, February 13, 2019. It is vitally important that these finish times are strictly adhered to, to allow cleaners sufficient time to prepare the venue for the event opening. Work outside this time may incur a cleaning surcharge.
All parties working within the venue (halls and loading dock) during the move in and move out of the event are required to wear a Fluro safety vest and enclosed shoes at all times. Any exhibitor, contractor, subcontractor, staff or volunteer who is not wearing a safety vest will not be permitted entry. Safety vests are for sale in the Service forms or onsite at the Help Desk.
NO CHILDREN under the age of 15 are allowed onsite during the move in and move out period
- All items must be removed from the wall by 7:00pm Saturday, February 16, 2019 to enable dismantling of stands to proceed.
- All exhibits must be completely dismantled and removed from the hall by 10:00pm Sunday, February 16, 2019. Please help us by sorting rubbish and recycling categories, such as cardboard/paper, plastics and general waste. No onsite storage is available after this time. Goods not removed may be deemed rubbish and thrown out or removed by the appointed freight forwarder and all costs associated will be invoiced to the exhibiting company.
- Dismantling of stands must not commence prior to the close of the exhibition. The organizer will advise exhibitors when the venue is cleared of the public and deemed a safe work environment.
- Expertise Events accepts no responsibility for products and posters left on the walls or stacked on the floor. Exhibitor goods which are not picked up within the specified time are subject to additional security and rubbish removal costs. These additional charges will be invoices to the exhibitor responsible.
- Staff, family and friends assisting exhibitors during move out will not be permitted access into the venue until after the event has closed. There will be no exceptions
All parties working within the venue (halls and loading dock) during the move in and move out of the event are required to wear a fluro safety vest and enclosed shoes at all times. Any exhibitor, contractor, subcontractor, staff or volunteer who is not wearing a safety vest will not be permitted entry. Safety vests are for sale in the Service forms or onsite at the Help Desk.
NO CHILDREN under the age of 15 are allowed onsite during the move in and move out period.
Expertise Events, the venue and contractors will not accept responsibility for the safety of any display or product item delivered to the site. Nor will Expertise Events, the venue or contractors take delivery of such items on behalf of an exhibitor, unless prior arrangements have been made, to which no responsibility is accepted in doing so. If posting items to the venue, ensure they do not arrive prior to Tuesday, February 12, 2019 otherwise they will not be accepted.
|EXHIBITION FREIGHT LABEL|
|EVENT:||Stitches & Craft Show, Sydney 2019|
International Convention Centre Sydney
|NO DELIVERIES ACCEPTED BEFORE: Tuesday, February 12, 2019|
Tip: Pack labels pre-printed with your return address details on it ready to go on the last day of the event!
For a Print friendly version please click here